Love to get some feedback.

I love fabrics and clothes but really not the catwalk glamour kind.What I love are homemade style and unusual designers who make ageless and comfortable clothes for all types of women. I love antique lace and pretty things like ribbons and other embelishments. Ethnic clothes and all kinds of embroidery interest me and I love to look at piantings for inspiration too.All dress is fancy dress if you like as we are born nude Ha ! Ha!
So please if you have any comments ,ideas or favourites let me know,hope you enjoy Sweet Disorder!

Sunday 8 March 2015

New Inspiration

This is a simple but I think rather attractive wrist band.
Easy to do too!
I just love this blue dress and want to make

Lovely upcycled dress !


An outfit by Pucerone.

I love this patchwork skirt ,real log cabin wear!
Lovely,mystical coat, the stuff of dreams and fairytales!
Think I could make one of these,love the pockets.
Well that is a little inspiration,I am in the middle of an experiment  with a pattern at the moment.  and hope it turns out well!! Since I have had my sewing room I am making less mistakes. the feeling that I can get up and leave everything were it is and then return to it later is really liberating. No more hysterical must finish itis!
I just want a tailors dummy and everything will be perfect,I am sure that one will materialize if I think and wish hard enough!!!!!

No comments: