Love to get some feedback.

I love fabrics and clothes but really not the catwalk glamour kind.What I love are homemade style and unusual designers who make ageless and comfortable clothes for all types of women. I love antique lace and pretty things like ribbons and other embelishments. Ethnic clothes and all kinds of embroidery interest me and I love to look at piantings for inspiration too.All dress is fancy dress if you like as we are born nude Ha ! Ha!
So please if you have any comments ,ideas or favourites let me know,hope you enjoy Sweet Disorder!

Sunday 19 May 2013

Throw off the woollies!

This is a really good way to use many favourite fabrics !
This is the opposite ,plain ,comfy and stunningly simple.
Lovely fabrics.
Romantic Spring. Another idea from a painting
I really want this ,it is perfect and the hair.I am a hopeless romantic about clothes!!This is by Inge De Jonge.
www.ingedejonge.com/

No comments: