Love to get some feedback.

I love fabrics and clothes but really not the catwalk glamour kind.What I love are homemade style and unusual designers who make ageless and comfortable clothes for all types of women. I love antique lace and pretty things like ribbons and other embelishments. Ethnic clothes and all kinds of embroidery interest me and I love to look at piantings for inspiration too.All dress is fancy dress if you like as we are born nude Ha ! Ha!
So please if you have any comments ,ideas or favourites let me know,hope you enjoy Sweet Disorder!

Sunday 10 February 2013

Nadir's New Summer Collection!

I love the way so many gorgeous prints are used in Nadir Positano's clothes.
I think a holiday in Positano would be a great idea but would I go bankcrupt after it?
 
I do find the styles timeless and beautiful.
I think I might try to copy the idea of this patchwork piece.
 
I would love to wear this,it is so graceful and looks comfy and cool.
I want this !!!!
and this!
The bag is great.
As usual I love them all and this is just a glimse of the new collection.
Beautiful colours!
Makes me feel the warmth of the sun!
 


5 comments:

elaine said...

I particularly like the two jackets you have shown - but not sure I could get away with that much layering.

bright star said...

I aggree Elaine. I would not be able to wear so many layers but i do love the fabrics and styles.They are happy clothes!

Unknown said...

I always want as little clothes as possible on sexy irresistible women and girls.

Unknown said...

Où acheter nadir? Je ne trouve pas la marque en ligne. Merci

Unknown said...

dove posso comprare articoli nadir?