Love to get some feedback.

I love fabrics and clothes but really not the catwalk glamour kind.What I love are homemade style and unusual designers who make ageless and comfortable clothes for all types of women. I love antique lace and pretty things like ribbons and other embelishments. Ethnic clothes and all kinds of embroidery interest me and I love to look at piantings for inspiration too.All dress is fancy dress if you like as we are born nude Ha ! Ha!
So please if you have any comments ,ideas or favourites let me know,hope you enjoy Sweet Disorder!

Thursday 11 October 2012

This from an artisan fashion house in Nimes France called Belle and Sebastiene. they make lovely things that I would love to wear!
 
 
Wrap up warm!
 
If this shop was anywhere near me I would be destitute!
 
This from Inge de Jonge a Belgian  designer.
 
What a nice detail on the pocket.
Another piece by Belle and Sebastiene from their Autumn Collection.
I am making a check skirt at the moment inspired by some of the romantic clothes I have seen .When it is finished I will post a photo although I cannot match these clever designers!!
 
 


5 comments:

Debbie Schramer said...

Hi Angela,
So appreciated you following my blog "Beautiful Art. I love your blog; really beautiful and so many pretty posts! Will visit again!
Debbie

bright star said...

Thanks Debbie ,did you have a look at bBright Star too,it was my first blog. Thanks for dropping in and I will be visiting you too,bye for now.Angela

Bohemian said...

What Beautiful Fashions... Thank You for Introducing me to these Designers, I will certainly be checking out more of their Creations, Love it ALL!!! Even though filling my Wardrobe with Fav Designer Clothing is not possible, it does Inspire me sufficiently to Save up to purchase just a few Anchor Pieces and then build upon it with Flea Market & Thrift finds that have the same Aesthetic. Since I Love the Thrill of the Hunt as much as Fashion it works out well for me to combine both in a Creative way... necessity is indeed the Mother of Invention.


Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

bright star said...

Thanks for the blessings from the Arizona Desert!
Glad you enjoyd the blog,will be calling into yours from now on.Old things have so much character .!

Sujati - Sue Young-Artist said...

wow,some truly gorgeous pieces here! :) x