Love to get some feedback.

I love fabrics and clothes but really not the catwalk glamour kind.What I love are homemade style and unusual designers who make ageless and comfortable clothes for all types of women. I love antique lace and pretty things like ribbons and other embelishments. Ethnic clothes and all kinds of embroidery interest me and I love to look at piantings for inspiration too.All dress is fancy dress if you like as we are born nude Ha ! Ha!
So please if you have any comments ,ideas or favourites let me know,hope you enjoy Sweet Disorder!

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Some bits and bobs!

Really pretty hat and mits!
This a from the winter collection of a Belgian designer called Inge De Jonge.
Lovely layers. 
Another cute felt hat and matching mits!
The weather is quite chilling now at night and early in the morning but we don't need hats and gloves yet!


2 comments:

elaine said...

You're just a gypsy at heart Angela - love the grey hat and mitts. I hate wearing hats so it won't be included in my winter wardrobe I'm afraid.

bright star said...

I don't wear hats but I do love them on other people and yes I am a gypsy at heart clothes wise ! I do like to be firmly grounded in a home tho,travel is great but coming home too.Put boots on for the first time today and long skrt too!