Love to get some feedback.

I love fabrics and clothes but really not the catwalk glamour kind.What I love are homemade style and unusual designers who make ageless and comfortable clothes for all types of women. I love antique lace and pretty things like ribbons and other embelishments. Ethnic clothes and all kinds of embroidery interest me and I love to look at piantings for inspiration too.All dress is fancy dress if you like as we are born nude Ha ! Ha!
So please if you have any comments ,ideas or favourites let me know,hope you enjoy Sweet Disorder!

Thursday 27 September 2012

Autumn has come to my clothes blog as well as Bright Star!

This lovely French Boutique has an amazing collection of lovely romantic clothes all year round.
Here are some that seen so intune with Autumn.
Those lovely conker and chestnut colours with touches of burnt orange like the falling leaves are so much the spirit of Autumn.
I love the layering and the jacket with the peplum I really would love to wear.
These flowers are wonderfully autumnal with their muted shades.
I have just turned out a lot of last seasons things for the charity shop so I have an excuse to replenish my wardrobe a bit!
Also to start to make some warmer things in cord and brushed cotton.
 . Enjoy Autumn!


6 comments:

elaine said...

The colours are lovely and the style is reminiscent of something worn in the last century - I think you were born out of your time Angela

bright star said...

Yes thats right Elaine but the dentists were awful then so I will stay here !!!!!!!

Unknown said...

lovely coat. Like this style.

Unknown said...

so cheap clip in hair extensions is quite fashion ,making us so charming ,why not try some hair weaves?New hair ,new us !

Unknown said...

Where can we get a pattern for similar clothes? Jacket, dress?

Unknown said...

Does this little store have a website you could share?