Love to get some feedback.

I love fabrics and clothes but really not the catwalk glamour kind.What I love are homemade style and unusual designers who make ageless and comfortable clothes for all types of women. I love antique lace and pretty things like ribbons and other embelishments. Ethnic clothes and all kinds of embroidery interest me and I love to look at piantings for inspiration too.All dress is fancy dress if you like as we are born nude Ha ! Ha!
So please if you have any comments ,ideas or favourites let me know,hope you enjoy Sweet Disorder!

Sunday 5 August 2012

Home grown Cornish Fashion

This fabulous dress was shown at Truro Community Lirary's Craft Fair recently.
Another lovely piece by
Sujati Designs

Ceck out her site and etsy shop for more individual clothes,jewelry and other art work.
I enjoyed her creations very much and loved the multi coloured and pieced dress .

4 comments:

elaine said...

If you had the dressmaking skills you could make a dress like this by cutting up old clothes and reinventing them - are you still making clothes Angela - perhaps you ought to feature some of them on here!

bright star said...

Thanks Elaine,Ihave made some things this year,some trousers ,acouple of blouses and a skirt.I will get them together and take a picture.I am about to experiment with a bit of recycling and revamping! love Angela

kj said...

Hi Angela, thank you for a most thoughtful comment on my blog. Yes I hope you show the clothing you have made. This spring I went to mood in new York city. Do you know of it--fabrics everywhere!!!!!! And accessories ....

Love
kj

bright star said...

Thanks for your comment and I have not heasrd of Mood ,I have never been to U.S.A. love x Angela