Love to get some feedback.

I love fabrics and clothes but really not the catwalk glamour kind.What I love are homemade style and unusual designers who make ageless and comfortable clothes for all types of women. I love antique lace and pretty things like ribbons and other embelishments. Ethnic clothes and all kinds of embroidery interest me and I love to look at piantings for inspiration too.All dress is fancy dress if you like as we are born nude Ha ! Ha!
So please if you have any comments ,ideas or favourites let me know,hope you enjoy Sweet Disorder!

Friday 6 July 2012

New Season Nadir Positano,a preview!


Love this and the bag.
Nadir is based in Positano Italy and has created some of the lovliest femine clothes I have ever seen.
I love the use of printed fabrics in glorious juxtaposition but always in harmony.
Here in wet Britain these clothes sing of the sunny coast of beautiful Italy.
A glass of Prosecco and Puccini !

4 comments:

elaine said...

Angela - still saying blog not found but I can get through on 'Manage your blog list' Bright Star has also disappeared off the blog list. Will try again and re-enter them both. Oh dear - what a to do. The Nadir designs are sort of contemporary Laura Ashley. Love the pantaloons.

elaine said...

Just to let you know Angela - I got through first time when I tried again - whatever you did - worked. Phew!

bright star said...

I am not the most computer literate person in the world.I somehow have two entries for Sweet Disorder. I tried ti correct a mistake and b...it up!

Unknown said...

I love your blog xxxx